HP 3TB 6G SAS 7.2K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Midline Hard Drive 652766-B21 653959-001
Free shipping worldwide on all orders.
Three year warranty and remote support included.
30 day no quibble returns.
View the refurbished HP 3TB 6G SAS 7.2K rpm LFF (3.5-inch) SC Midline Hard Drive 652766-B21 653959-001 Quickspecs here
Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) provides a superior storage solution. With some storage requirements escalating and others becoming more complex, factors such as flexibility, performance, increased reliability, greater density, security, scalability and accessibility are more critical than ever. Today's organizations consist of different kinds of environments. Enterprise data centers must be online 24X7, fulfill requests from numerous users simultaneously, and allow for constant growth and expansion while in operation. Other customer environments require high capacity storage and high data availability for low I/O environments. The Hewlett Packard Enterprise portfolio of SAS drives meets all these demands.
- Serial Attached SCSI (SAS) is the evolution of the SCSI interface. SAS Enterprise drives satisfy the enterprise data center requirement of scalability, performance, reliability and manageability, while providing an enterprise storage infrastructure for both enterprise SAS drives and SATA disk drives. SAS Midline drives provide the lowest dollars per gigabyte and economical reliability and performance. The SAS interface is compatible with SATA devices. This compatibility provides users with unprecedented choices for server and storage subsystem deployment.
- Today's distributed enterprise is seeing larger, more complex applications, an increase of mission-critical data moving to the server, increasing demand for transaction processing and critical server consolidation. In this environment, storage has become a critical component of the information system, significantly defining both the systems reliability and performance. This is why Hewlett Packard Enterprise drives undergo an intense qualification process that eliminates firmware and O/S incompatibilities. All drive firmware is specific to our drives and is designed to maximize both functionality and compatibility. All drives are proven to perform in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise systems for which they were designed.
- While selecting the drives in our Enterprise portfolio, only those drives whose performance is suitable for an enterprise environment are selected through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualification process and are labeled "best-in-class." All our Enterprise drives are proven to be reliable and tuned for optimum performance in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise equipment for which they were designed. The drives in our Midline portfolio undergo a similar qualification process to ensure that you get the economical reliability and performance you need for your low workload (less than 40% I/O) environments.
- Only those drives whose performance is suitable for an enterprise environment are selected through the Hewlett Packard Enterprise qualification process and are labeled "best-in-class." All our drives are proven to be reliable and tuned for optimum performance in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise equipment for which they were designed.
- When used in conjunction with a SMART Array Controller and Systems Insight Manager, the SMART capable firmware in HPE hard drives enables extensive fault prediction capabilities. If potential problems develop in one of the drives, the Smart Array Controller, Systems Insight Manager and/or SMART hard disk drive lets you know in advance so you can have the drive replaced, before it fails, under warranty.
- Many issues customers have with third party drives are "simple" integration issues. When buying from another supplier, there is no guarantee that a drive has been correctly set for proper operation with ProLiant servers and storage systems. These incompatibilities can create problems in configuration, can rob your system of performance, or at their worst, can cause you to lose data. HPE hard drives are specifically designed and tested for flawless operation in your Hewlett Packard Enterprise equipment. The integration of hard drives in Hewlett Packard Enterprise systems means that cables, SCSI ID settings, termination, hot plug drive trays and firmware are right for your ProLiant server or storage system.