Manage your small and midrange business growing storage needs by deploying the next generation 12Gb SAS low cost, refurbished, flexible tiered external storage system. Ideal for small application environments in SMBs, remote offices and departmental locations as well as tier 2 or 3 storage for enterprise customers. The 12Gb SAS enclosures - Large Form Factor (LFF) D3600 with 12 drive bays and Small Form Factor (SFF) D3700 with 25 drive bays - offer modular solutions to simplify capacity expansion of HPE Gen8 and Gen9 ProLiant server environments to external storage without having to make the full move to SAN or NAS. The Gen10 ProLiant server environments will be supported with the Large Form Factor D3610 and the Small Form Factor D3710 enclosures. The D3610 and the D3710 are aligned with the Gen10 ProLiant branding and industrial design. This allows you to buy what is needed today and purchase additional capacity as data storage needs grow.
The refurbished HPE D3000 enclosures support direct attach storage to ProLiant Servers with the HPE Smart Array P421, P431, P441, P822 or the P841 Controllers. Blade 6Gb SAS connectivity is enabled using a HPE Smart Array P721m, P731m or the P741m Controllers, 6Gb SAS BL Switches and the D3000 enclosures. Gen10 branded supported controllers are the HPE Smart Array E208e-p SR Gen10 Controller and the HPE Smart Array P408e-p SR Gen10 Controller.
Support for HPE SmartDrive Carrier (HPE ProLiant drives)
• Hassle free expansion - little IT expertise required.
• D3600/D3700 compatible with Gen8/Gen9 HPE Smart Array SAS controllers (P431, P441, P822, P841, P731m and P741m).
• D3610/D3710 compatible with the Gen10 HPE Smart Array SR controllers (E208e-p, and the P408e-p).
• The D3600/D3700 are also compatible with HPE H222 and the H241 Host Bus Adapters (HBAs) Familiar ProLiant management tools provided via the Smart Controller - SIM, ACU, ORCA.
• Easy removal of parts provides better serviceability.
All hardware is covered by our 3 Year Intelligent Servers Warranty Program. We serial number track ever single piece of hardware and sub-level component. If you have any failures or problems with what you've ordered please call 0800 612 8711 and request our RMA department who will handle any issues and arrange a replacement if the piece of hardware or component is still within the 3 year warranty period from the date the original order shipped.