View the refurbished HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter 700759-B21 701534-001 quickspecs here
Increased data center workload demands are putting pressure on server I/O. Using a refurbished HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter increases throughput for the HPE ProLiant Gen8 and Gen9 DL and SL Server series by using the innovative HPE FlexibleLOM form factor to offer dual-ports in a 10GBASE-T adapter configuration. Refurbished adapters are an affordable choice for workload-intensive computing environments, providing a reliable, high performance 10GbE connectivity solution.
- This refurbished HPE FlexFabric 10Gb 2-port 533FLR-T Adapter boosts network performance with full line-rate 10GbE throughput across all ports
- Provides increased server performance by delivering full hardware offload for storage traffic
- Refurbished adapters deliver Single Root I/O Virtualization (SR-IOV) support to allow multiple operating systems to share a physical interconnect
- Supports VMware NetQueue and Microsoft VMQ technologies
- Provides backward compatibility with existing 1GbE networks and low-cost CAT 6a UTP cabling, supporting distances up to 100 meters
- Makes QLogic Ethernet solutions available across a wide range of Hewlett Packard Enterprise server platforms