View the refurbished HP DL380 Gen9 Intel Xeon E5-2698v3 (2.3GHz/16-core/40MB/135W) Processor Kit 781913-B21 780760-001 Quickspecs here
The HPE ProLiant DL380 Gen9 Server delivers the best performance and expandability in the Hewlett Packard Enterprise 2P rack portfolio. Reliability, serviceability and near continuous availability, backed by a comprehensive warranty, make it ideal for any environment. Deploy the data center standard.
- HPE Flexible Slot (Flex Slot) Power Supplies share a common electrical and physical design that allows for hot plug, tool-less installation into HPE ProLiant Gen9 Performance Servers. Flex Slot power supplies are certified for high-efficiency operation and offer multiple power output options, allowing users to "right-size" a power supply for specific server configurations. This flexibility helps to reduce power waste, lower overall energy costs, and avoid "trapped" power capacity in the data center.
- Up to 24 DIMM slots available for higher Memory capacity, FlexibleLOM connector for 1 Gigabit or 10 Gigabit networking options, HPE Flexible Smart Array or Smart HBA Controllers, Embedded 10-Port SATA, B140i as standard & Optional 3 slot riser (x16, x16, x8), or 2 slot primary riser (x16, x8).
- Integrated Matrox G200eH2 video standard with 16MB of Video RAM - 1280 x 1024 (32 bpp), 1920 x 1200 (16 bpp)
- HPE iLO 4 On System Management Memory - 16 MB Flash, 256 MB DDR3 with ECC (112 MB after ECC and video)
- Unified Extensible Firmware Interface (UEFI) is an industry standard that provides better manageability and more secured configuration than the legacy ROM while interacting with your server at boot time. HPE ProLiant Gen9 platform defaults to UEFI and can be factory or field configured for Legacy BIOS Boot Mode.
- UEFI enables numerous new capabilities specific to HPE ProLiant servers such as: Secure Boot, Operating system specific functionality, Support for > 2.2 TB (using GPT) boot drives, USB 3.0 Stack, Embedded UEFI Shell, Mass Configuration Deployment Tool using RESTful API for iLO 4, PXE boot support for IPv6 networks, Boot support for option cards that only support a UEFI option ROM & Network Stack configurations.
- Provision 1 to many servers using your own scripts to discover and deploy them with Scripting Tool Kit (STK) for Windows and Linux or Scripting Tools for Windows PowerShell.
- RESTful Interface tool is a scripting tool to provision using RESTful API for iLO 4 to discover and deploy servers at scale
- Enables the ability to access, deploy, and manage your server anytime from anywhere from select smartphones and mobile devices.
- HPE Insight Online, available at no additional cost as part of your Hewlett Packard Enterprise warranty or contractual support agreement with Hewlett Packard Enterprise, is a personalized dashboard for simplified tracking of IT operations and support information from anywhere, anytime.
- Power-on password, Serial interface control, Administrator's password, UEFI, iLO 4 (Integrated Lights-Out 4) has 12 customizable user accounts and SSL encryption Integrated Lights-Out can be disabled via a Global Setting iLO Advanced supports directory services integration & TPM 1.2